Re: [gti-vr6] European Glove Box

Hi Patrick,

The "European" glove box that some may be referring to is the glovebox with
the latch towards the driver's side of the glovebox. This was a mod that I
personally made, in lieu of nowhere to put the some of the items (no
gloves), and before the current VW's having the latch in the middle of the
box. I still like the latch closer to the driver's side tho'.

PS. I was there at Oktobugfest but couldn't locate you. I was impressed by
the fellow, pardon me for not knowing your name in-case you are on this
list, with the black rebadged Vento GLX. Nice. The bugfest turned out to be
pretty boring for me as I'm kinda used to Pomona (LA).

Best,

At 11:43 PM -0700 10/18/98, Patrick Sherman wrote:
>What is this European glove box I am hearing about? Anyone have details?
>

>---PATRICK SHERMAN
>patrick@eurospeed.org
>http://www.eurospeed.org
>97' JETTA GLX / 30K / Tornado Red