RE: new owner, sort of. - More on factory stereos

Panasonic made the head units for most of the '98s. Clarion made them before
that.

Check the trunk for a CD-Changer cable. If you have a rectangular 8-10 pin
(can't remember exactly) connector, then I have a factory 6 disk (Panasonic)
unit I'm looking to get rid of for $250obo in order to help finance an
aftermarket system for my '98 GLX. A new one is listed on the VW website for
$320. Others can probably provide you with contact information on getting an
aftermarket adapter.

For others on the list, my (now 1 month old) factory changer w/ rectangular
plug & mounting hardware (factory left side floor mount) is still for sale.
Due to VW listing new ones for $320, I've lowered my price to $250 obo.

Tim Irwin
Kent, WA.
'98 GLX