Re: Audi

Ahhh,.. the Audi 90CS Quattro. Definitely a great car. What year is it?
I test drove one before deciding for the A4. Though I have never owned
one, I can give you a few pointers... I am assuming you are referring
to a 93-95 90CSQ, right? If you are coming from the GLX, the car may
disappoint you in the 0-60 time. It is a heavy car (heavier than the A4).
2.8L 12v V6 - 172hp, not a bad engine, but it lacks low end power/torque.
It's a very solid car. It's built like a vault, with all the luxury stuff..
full leather, power seats, (real) wood trim. It's also a very, very
attractive car! Then, there is the Quattro! There is no subsitute for
a full time AWD system. I believe that you do have the manually engage
the central diff lock, unlike the Quattro IV system (full electronic
control). Yes, it is still a TorSen system. Hmm,... there are alot of
90 Quattro sites out there.... do a search on Yahoo...
Good luck!

Cris