Re: Speed Application

Well then.

When CALCULATING MPH, how on earth are you going to consider Wind Drag
to be a factor?  If I have a glass wall bolted onto the front of my car, I will still
be going the same MPH at the same RPM.  I probably won't be going as fast
as I would with no Wind Drag... but the RPM's will still be proportional to MPH
in the calculation.

So to conclude...  If I have a glass wall attached to the front of my car, you will
be able to pass me all day (You = 131 @ 6500rpms)  (Me = 60 @ 3000rpms)
because I can't seem to get up to speed with the Wind Drag.  Still has nothing
to do with the MPH Calculation.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6 (like hell I'm going to attach a glass wall to my car!)