Speed Application

OKay....follow me here for a minute. I want to write an application that
takes into account as many possible variables and calculates a realative
distance, speed of a car run. Such an application could show prime shift
points and speeds to expect at certain RPMs in certain Gears. I have some
formulas now to get speed but I reliezied that Torque and Weight must be a
contributing factor. Does anyone have these formulas laying around or know
where I could get them.

I know that there are some many factors that play into account that I could
possible ever write an app that was perfect. The color of shirt affects how
fast you can go. =} But I want to see how close I can get.

This is what I have so far.

MPH = (RPM * TireDiameter)/(Gear Ratio * 1000)
TireDiameter = ((Section Width * Aspect Ratio)/25.4) * 2 + RIM
Gear Ratio
1    3.78
2    2.12
3    1.46
4    1.03
5    .84
R    3.80
F    3.39

so sample
205/50 R15 at 3000RPM in 3rd gear on a Jetta GLX

TD = (205 * .50)/25.4 * 2 + 15
TD = 23.08"
MPH = (3000 * 23.08)/1.46 * 1000
MPH = 47.4
Real World showed pretty close results.

But I want to study acceleration. So I need more formulas.