Re: Re: Morning commute

Wwwweeeellllll, when I think about it, a few months back a Gray Hair'd
man in a Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 saw me coming through traffic
rather quickly, and at the light gunned it, I again gave no indications
that I wanted to race, so I had already started out in 1st gear, and he gunned
it, catching me off guard I couldn't catch him till I was well into 3rd, and
it
took me through 4th to finally pass him by.  Let me tell you those things
have some guts under their hood!!!!!  I am sure if I got off the line like I
was
ready to race it would have been no problem.  I drive rather fast on the
highway on a usual basis, and I get some idiot punks that get all pissed
off because I just wooshed by them at 85+ mph, and they try to catch up
and play a game, but it only lasts so long because they get scared that they
will get pulled over or something.  While I drive on at those speeds or faster
for 60 or miles sometimes.  It's good luck as far as tickets go.  I grew up
in a rural area, so I always have plenty of space to take my car to the limit
as far as top speed, slalom's, the whole 9 yards.  Oh, I should say that I
grew up on a farm, so I was a mischevious FarmBoy (No, never did anything
naughty with farm animals!!!) so we did alot of things normal drivers would
never attempt in their cars.  I haven't done anything crazy in my current car
though.  So thats why I am alot less tempted into racing in the city.
Talk to everyone later.................

Talat
97 GLX
Blk/Blk