Re: SUN. -Reply (Oil Filter)

Josh,

My advice is to buy only VW oil filters concerning the VR6. There are many
reasons why which I will not get into here but you can find them on "Jans VW
Page" at:
http://alicudi.usc.edu/~jan/cars.html  Take a look into the archives and
you'll find all kinds of info on filters, oil etc..

As far as buying new oil filters you should do what I do, I get a bunch of
VR6 owners together and buy bulk from Timmons VW. You can find Timmons phone
number in the back of any issue of European Car.  Timmons has some of the
best OEM filter prices if you purchase them in bulk. Find out if there are
some fellow VW'ers near your location. Hope this helps you out, if you need
more info email me off line.

Bob