Sagging drivers door.

Folks,

I have a well kept 95 GLX with about 33k miles. It's in great shape,
accept the drivers door is starting to sag.  When it is closed it lines
up properly.  But when it is open and then shut, it seems to strike the
door pin significantly below center. I do not want to adjust the door
pin of catch as the door rests properly when closed. Does anyone know if
the hinges are adjustable?  Has anyone ever had this problem.

Thanks,

Joe

PS: The passenger door doesn't have this problem.