Re: AUDI Question

I don't disagree with you there... a stock GLX will beat a stock A4 1.8T.
They are 2 different cars aimed at 2 different types of buyers/market.
Case in point, I've seen alot of posts here comparing or racing GLXs against
the makes of Honda, and once a while a BMW. But on the A4 board, the only
heated debate for the past month has been between A4 and the new 3 series.
Again, 2 different cars, 2 different market. And those A4 owners who will
never upgrade their chip are not really enthusiasts. :)

BTW, thank you Adam for starting this revolution! :)

Cris
A4 1.8TQ