RE: Bottom End Performance Mods

"The Dinan chips you
mention are USUALLY not BMW warrantied. They are covered by a Dinan
warranty. In addition, you are basically paying for that warranty at the
time of purchase. Look at the PRICE of Dinan parts compared to other BMW
tuners."

They either are warranted or arn't.  Whats this USUALLY?! have you ever had
a dinnan chip with a BMW?  I have and they work hand in hand with BMW and
they are accepted by BMW.  The delear here in denver is a rep for dinnan.
 Sound like you are talking about things you know nothing about.
I think we should call you answer BOY! Cause you seem to have all the
answers.  I don't claim to know it all but this is a personal experience I
have had.