From: Adam Lindsay
To: jettaglx@igtc.com
Subject: RACE STORY
Date: Thursday, October 08, 1998 8:30AM

Whats with the Dodge Avengers?

I was headed down Jefferson Ave.(Rochester,NY) from Chili following a
Red
Dodge Avenger. There is only one lane at that point and then it comes to
be
2 at the light of Scotsville Rd. Either way. The whole time I was follow
this kid and his mighty hot girl friend, he keeps speeding up and
slowing
down. I knew for about 3 miles that the minute we got to 2 lanes there
would
be race. His girlfriend kept looking back and I could tell he was
laughing.
Traffic didn't work in my favor and I had to pull in behind him. He was
first in line at the light. Sure enough light turned green and he gunned
it.
I follow close and right when I had a chance I pulled out into the other
lane and passed him. Doing about 65-70 at this point, I blew a kiss to
his
girlfriend and waved goodbye.

1) Why are the Avengers so slow...I thought they had more than that?
2) Don't race with others in the car...I don't, why risk there lives
too.
3) Never laugh at someone you can't beat...especially with your
girlfirend
in the car.

Oh for those that are wondering at this point....The look on his and her
face was priceless.