plug wires

> >Is there ACTUALLY someone that have changed the plug wires
> >because THE COLOR?!?!?!
> >
> >- Alex Kunstmann

Ya know, I guess I could have gotten a new red wire from the dealer, but
that wasn't any fun.  I was hesitant to get the yellow wires, but after
about eight first place show trophies, in 10 months of ownership. I
can't really complain anymore.  I don't completely attribute this to the
wires, but they helped.  If ya didn't look the last time, check out this
pic of my engine.  I swear, I would eat off of it;)

www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/engine.html

If it doesn't work right away, it is cause it is not up yet...  it
should work though.

Billy T