RE: Bottom End Performance Mods

Thats BS Don, How does a chip warp your crank?  It gives you maybe 2%,
unless you were stupid enough to take the rev limiter completely off.  Oh
by the way that is exactly what I said they have to prove it.  This came
directly from my dealer.  Did you know the BMW delears actually sell Dinnan
Chips and install them.  They put one in my 1997 BMW 318ti Club Sport Last
year.

Bryan