Re: Bottom End Performance Mods

>.. I know the Shrick Manifold helps top end.

The schrick manifold is all bottom end, not top.  It will help the
bottom end out alot, though it really wont make the car too much
faster.

>Also what could I expect
> from the mods that help bottom end?

Most bottom end mods will hurt top end, and vice versa.  Engine came out
doin pretty well.  Not too many ways to extract a lot of broad power
from the engine, short of a turbo or SC.

> Whats the opinion on the stock plug wires?

I would have never changed mine excet that I tore a boot on one of the
connecters which caused some arcing.  Unless you want a different color,
the stock wires are perfect.

Billy T.