Re: driver side door lighting question

On Oct 5,  3:31pm, Tony Dipalma wrote:
> Subject: driver side door lighting question
> My question pretains to the door on the driver's side.
> When the lights are on, everything on the driver side
> door is illuminated  (ie window buttons, & mirror toggle
> switch) except, for the (L) & (R) side mirror buttons.
> Should these two buttons also be illiminated? If not,
> I would think this would be a major oversight on the
> interior design.
>-- End of excerpt from Tony Dipalma

This brings up another issue.  On the switch for the sunroof, does anyone
else notice that the lights on the switch go out when you press the open
button (the one furthest to the rear of the car on the switch), or is it
just mine?

Thanks,
John

--
John A. Kilpatrick                        Systems/Network Administrator
kilpatri@sgi.com                       Silicon Graphics Inc., Team TREX