Re: Off-topic: parking lot door ding

Perhaps a kit could be devised to emit cyanide gas when door contact is made,
then electrocute the body so only a small pile of carbon remains. The wind
would then blow the remains away and you have no evidence. Of course the kit
would contain small yellow warning stickers you place at the bottom corners of
your car windows.