Re: VR6 owner behavior (was Re: The VR6 is King (was RE: Jetta GL(X) bashing)

This is like saying you should respect a Fiat because it may have a Ferrari V12
under the hood. No I'm not comparing a NB to a Fiat for everyone rushing to their
keyboards to defend Fiats.

--
John Hamill               Incert Software Inc.
Senior Sales Engineer     201 Broadway