RE: Battery Blanket

Mine never came with the blanket, so I guess I got lucky :)

Do yourself a favor and lose the factory battery. When I replaced mine with
an Optima Redtop, I felt a huge difference both during startup and when the
engine was running. I don't have to worry about corrosion either because the
Optima is completely sealed.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue