RE: Trunk Cargo Net?

I bought a trunk net made by Highland.  They have three sizes, and I got the largest one.  The net comes with loops at the corners, and also knobs to hang them on.  These knobs have double stick tape and also screws, for mounting, depending on the car they are going into.  When I wrote to the list for help with where to mount the screws nobody really replied, so I'll tell you what I did.  I just pulled back the carpet in the trunk and found places where there was metal other than the  sheetmetal of the car.  If you screw into the sides right next to the plugs that secure the carpet to the trunk, you'll be okay.  Of course, you should check your car to make sure.  By the way, I have a '97 GLX, and I bought the net here in NYC at Strauss Auto, although I have seen them in several different stores in the area.  One of the best things I've done, it not only looks good, but it's kept everything from going all over the place.  Sorry for the length of this reply, and good luck.           Adam