Re: SPARKS????

You could get real close to 300 hp from the Vortech kit, but would need cams to
push it over the top.  The turbo wouldn't be any good with out lowering the
compression, which is alot harder than putting in a set of cams.  I would
sacrafice a few hp and bolt on the Supercharger...  a day later, and you have
tons of power.  Plus, you wouldn't have to wait for a turbo kit from EIP, which
seems to take forever, from what I hear.

Billy T.