Re: Off The Wall (Or On the Wall)

At 12:16 PM -0800 11/23/98, Patrick Sherman wrote:
>I am looking to add things to my Garage as it seems I am out there
>everynight until 3am with 3 or more volkswagens. Anyone have any old posters
>or such they would like to donate to me..?:)

Go talk to your local VW dealer. They have a "New Jetta" poster, and mine
also had this nifty Audi (among other things, TT) literature. You could
pull out the staples, and have several easy "pinups" for your wall.

-Khan

Khan Klatt <kklatt@nw.verio.net>                                       Verio
Network Engineer                                    Bellingham Branch Office
Tel 800.591.2757 x 13                                    725 N. State Street
Fax 360.738.8315                                        Bellingham, WA 98225