RE: A4 Was "HEADLIGHTS"

Ahh, but you have to look at what is the chicken, and what is the egg. Which
came out first, the Jetta or the Excel (I'm not that familiar with Hyundai)?
If the Jetta came first, it would be more appropriate to say that the Excel
looks like the A3, kind of like the 2nd gen. RX-7 looks like a 944, and the
C5 'Vette looks like the 3rd gen. Rx-7.  Many models have tried to look like
a BMW or Mercedes, etc.