HEATER IN GLOVE BOX

Hey guys,

I know this is a little off the "Jetta" GLX list but, I was talking with a
guy yesterday and he said that the new Passats come with some sort of
heater/fridge for the glove box. Theres a dial that you can turn to either
keep you food warm or your drinks cold...C'mon now.... Is this fact or
fiction??? Good idea if so...

Heres a frigin problem I ran into this weekend, anybody else? I was
cleaning the car and you know that convenient place located under/beside
you seat where you change seems disappear without a trace. Well, the
mystery is gone. I found $1.75 in change located in the tracks that the
seat sits in also jammed behind it. I lost 50 cents behind the bar trying
to grab 2 quarters. But man what a PITA it was getting the cash out of the
track. I suggest you either empty your pockets prior to sitting or spend it
before getting in.

Anyways just thought I'd share...

Chris
98 GLX Stock