Re: More GLX info

In a message dated 11/19/98 1:04:36 PM Central Standard Time,
brewtail@mediaone.net writes:

> 3. My '98 black on black GLX has cloth interior(ordered by us), but
>  everyone I have spoken with has said that they have never seen cloth in
>  a GLX. Who else out there has cloth?

I do. Tornado Red/black cloth. It was a dealer locate. I like cloth much
better than leather, your butt stays planted on cloth, on leather, you're slip
sliding away in spirited cornering.

As far as short-shifters go, Todd at Air and Water does a good short-shifter.
Don't have one myself, but I've driven cars with it. Good feel.

Dave
98 GLX
TRed/blk cloth
velcro'd butt edition