wheel locks

I would run not walk to my newest VW dealer and pickup 4 regular lug nuts.
I would take the wheel locks off ASAP. They are nothing but trouble and
eventually will strip out. If you don't have it happen to you than they
will strip out when the dealer or whomever rotates your tires.
We have another GLX in the shop today with a stripped out wheel lock.
It will cost the customer the labor to drill out the wheel lock by the use
of a hole saw and also the wheel will be damaged.

Don't let it happen to you.

VW loves these locks so much that they have stopped using them in lieu of a
spline type wheel lock.

Don