In need of Salvage parts

	Yesterday I came out to my car to find out someone had ran their car into the
back left side of mine, and naturally didn't leave a note as to who did it or
if they would take responsibility for it.  Anyway, thats my gripe..now the
subject matter...
	Does anyone know where to get a rear bumper for a 95 Jetta GLX? My car is
white and I would prefer it to be pre-painted, but if I can find any bumper,
it can be repainted.  My insurance deductible is $500 and the repair is going
to run right around the same range.  So I am trying to track down a rear
bumper to do it myself and save on insurance costs going up on me.
	If anyone knows of a place to get one, you can reply to me privately...

Thanks a lot,
Matt
95 "Damaged enough to really make me mad, but not life threatening" edition
Jetta GLX
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5464