Re: New magazine

I have seen this MAXSPEED magazine since its first issue and even though they do cater to the rice burners the editors feel that there is a HUGE untapped VW clientele and they really want to capture that market. EUROPEAN CAR seems to be falling behind and you'll get no sympathy from any of the other rags. Plus the subscription rates are cheap.

Talitmon@aol.com wrote:

Another FYI>>>>>>>

I stumbled accross a magazine called Max Speed, seemed a
little devoted to the Rice Industry, but I did read some editorial
because they devote articles for VW owners.  It did seem to have
some stuff, but I didn't get a chance to read it.  Once I do I will
post my opinions on the mag.

Later......
Talat
97 GLX