Need the list's help

The other day i picked up an issue of Super Street at Barnes and Nobles.

On page 100 there is a story pertaining to Autorama 2, which was held at
the San Mateo Expo Center on June 28th.

There is a picture of a white Jetta with a front bumper cover/spoiler
that I have never seen before. Long story short, I am very interested in
the manufacturer of this front end.

Would anyone having seen this issue please let me know if they know who
the manufacturer of this is; or if you might know how I could get in
touch with the owner of this beautiful car.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks for your help!

Chris Collier