RE: Chips

Michael,

You are correct there is no "right" answer here, but the general consensus
on this list is that the Garrett chip offers the best value in terms of
performance, service, reliability, etc. etc. Visit this site for more info:
http://www.dvol.com/~users/gal/giac.htm

As for air filters, most find that the open air elements don't do any good
(although I'm putting my P-flo back on for the winter). Simple airbox mods
will do a better job overall. Visit this site for a wealth of info:
http://www.panix.com/~aqn/GTI_VR6/gti_vr6/library/   (user:driver /
passwd:hired)

This is assuming of course that you have a VR6.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue