Re: Oil Change intervals (WAS 30,000 mile service?)

I hope that isn't the case.  When I asked him to stamp my maintenance
book, he wrote down in the next block that 15k was my next scheduled
oil-change.  He never mentioned anything about having to pay for my
next one.  I'll ask to make sure.

BTW:  I get ads in the mail all of the time from my dealer with coupons
and savings off of oil changes, but it usually has other things like coolant
services and brake services.  So I just figured it is a common ad that goes
to all VW owners who bought their car from Checkered Flag VW.

-Chuck...