Man (!) of his word...

Ryan,

I'm very disappointed and bitter on the issue of the sale of your turbo
parts to another party.  We've communicated and confirmed the intension of
the sale to me a few weeks ago.  I've tried to follow up on the status of
the shipping date but received no response.  I didn't even get a courtesy
of finding out from you, but from the party that benefited.

As a young man, you have just runined any credibility that you have.  Your
comittment to me in this transaction was just utter words.  As I see it,
you seized upon the oppurtunity instead of fulfulling the verbal and moral
contract.  There's the notion of me being "not interested" is absoulately
incorrect due to the numerous follow up emails that I've sent you.

Based on this experience, I see in your future amounting to nothing more
than an average retail worker.  You have no integrity and morals.  Good
luck trying to find a woman to spend your time with.  And if that happens,
it'll be short lived.

Am I bitter, you bet.  Is this message necessary, No.  You were made famous
at Waterfest by cracking up your car, now you follow through by being an
asshole.

Jim