Blau Las Vegas?????????

Yo,

I hope I'm not annoying anyone on the list with all of
these questions, but I saw a great deal on the Crutchfield
web-site for a Blaupunkt Las Vegas in-dash CD
player with changer controls.  They regularly sell this
unit for $299.95, but have it for sale for $199.95!!!!
I'm thinking this is a really wonderful deal to get CD
playing capability in my Jetta.

What do you guys think?  Does anyone have the Las Vegas
in their Jetta, especially with the Bose set-up?

Please help, cuz I'm very ready to buy at that price.  I'm
just worried about installation with my current Bose set-up.

WAIT - I just called Crutchfield and they said I would have
to replace my amplifier to install the head-unit.  What is up
with that???  He actually said he didn't even see any amps
that handle the 1-ohm load of our speakers so I would really
be required to replace EVERYTHING!!!   F**K That!.
Is this guy full of BS?  I swore someone on the list has the
Las Vegas with the Bose system.

c-ya,

-Chuck Simpson...