VW Dealers

Since most of my rants have to do with everyday happenings in a VW
dealership what better to do than start my own mailing list dedicated to VW
dealers. This can be a list that deals only with dealership issues. The GLX
list receives many messages each day and I thought this could be a way of
trimming some of the load. I hope to see some of you join.  Be gentle
because it is my first attempt at this.

I will provide the usual information just in a different place. I will
continue to reply to this list where ever I feel necessary. I will limit my
dealer stuff to my list.

VWDealer@onelist.com

Don Collett