Re: Wet car cover

Eric,

Yes itr will, even if the cover is "breathable".  Think about it like
this;  If you had one of those "breathable" driving gloves on and got
them wet.  The longer you left them on, your skin would turn in to a
whitish prune.  All pasty and soft.

The covers are funny that way.  In fact, you would need to let the
cover "breath" itself to dry out.

This happened to a friend of mine.  He had a pick up and the paint got
all f-'d up.

Charles

97 Tornado GLX

---Eric Wang  wrote:

> Hey all,
>
>      I've heard that leaving a wet car cover on, even if it's a
> "breathable" one, will ruin the paint?  Is this true?
>

> Eric Wang
> 1994 Black Vento VR6 -- Eibach Pro-Kit, Remus cat-back exhaust,
Autotech