RE: SPAX question

I, uh, ordered mine from TH Motorsports for $600 (60mm springs + adj.
shocks), but currently TH is in a coma I hear. So I'm $600 poorer with stock
shocks. The only other place I know you can get Spax is from Ron's Parts.
Check ec magazine for the ad. The set I think goes for about $700.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue