Re: After-market CD Changers

Chris Warren wrote:

> I had that problem too.....is yours mounted to the rear shelf or the floor?
> Mine WAS mounted to the rear shelf and it skipped like mad..now it is on the
> floor and it only occasionally does now!

i have mine mounted to the rear shelf, and it skips sooo much i am about ready
to throw it in the dumpster!!!!!!!!!!!

does mounting it on the floor drastically improve the "skipping" problem??????

if not, i have a very nice paper weight in my trunk

is there a setting on the player to compensate for vertical vs. horizontal
mounting?

any help would be greatly appreciated

thanks
chris collier