RE: okay now what?

Remove the snow screen and resonator cone in your airbox, and drill a few
holes in the lower half of the airbox (on the side away from the engine) if
you like. This is a free mod folks....

I also recommend the AWE short shifter. It won't make you go faster, but for
$175, it's a steal! Email Todd (AWE16VR6@aol.com) for details.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue