Re: Accessories are expensive...

Cool!

Can you tell me approximately how much of the trunk the net takes up?
Also, where abouts did you attach the net within the trunk?
Do you have the part number from the catalog?  I haven't seen a JC Whitney
catalog in years... so I may also need a way to obtain the catalog/phone#

Thanks for the info...  :)

- -Chuck Simpson...
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6