RE: clicking

I'm also new to the group, and also wanted to add my notice of the
clicking.  I can't quite seem to place it, but did notice that it speeds
up as my speed increases - as if to be connected to the wheel assembly -
I think in front.

"Not to worry" from the dealership sounds nice.  I'd like to have them
put it in writing though and will most likely insist on this next visit.
Has anyone figured this out - technically?  I'm sure there are many of
us that would like to know!

Chris
97 Windsor GLX
Black Leather