Re: Returned From Europe

chris collier,

I don't know if the European front and rear bummpers will fit on a U.S.
spec car but I know that the U.S. front lights will not mount on a
European bumper.  But hang tight there is good news, Mike Potter (714)
663-2434

			http://www.parts4vws.com/

just told me on Friday 22 that he will be recieving some U.S. spec front
and rear bumpers which have the European look (flat black textured
molding around the bumper).

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX