Wiper Problems -Reply

>For the past week or two I haven't been able to get my
>windshield washers to spit the fluid. Its not cause they're
<snap>

Hey everyone
same problem here, same timing...  sounds like an episode of
X-files, eh?  I looked at the hoses and they appeared OK (not
kinked or disconnected) , but I did not spend too much time on
it.

>under warranty but I'd like to get this done with minimal hassle.

My  car is out of warranty, so it will probably cost me some
outrageous amount of $ to get it fixed unless I figure it out
myself.

Take care
Vojin