Re: Wheels, rims and fender gaps

Cooley, Christopher,

yes, it will work.  I have the Neuspeed sport lowering springs and
Bilstein HD's struts/shocks and have not had any rubbing at all.  My
care is up on J. Welty's page:

	http://cyniska.ubishops.ca/RLAPORTE/window13.html

take a look and see that there is enough clearance.

Hope this helps,

David Kim
1997 Vento GLX