Re: Arm Rest

ROBERT_S_ABBOTT@HP-SanDiego-om7.om.hp.com wrote:

>      Anyone ever purchase one of those center armrest/cup holder deals
> from
>      VW?  Just how cheesy are they?  Is there anymore storage space in
> them
>      then what comes stock in the GLX?  How easy is the installation
> and
>      once installed is it pretty solid or is it flimsy?
>
>      Rob

 I bought one to hold my drinks because of the famous VW cup holders.
It is a solid affair... not cheesy at all.   There is zero additional
storage...just a slide out tray that hold two cups serially.  You should
know that inorder to apply the parking/emergency brake the tray must be
retracted and the cups out.   Good engineering....WHAT!

- -- John R. McMahon

Home Page: http://www.bcpl.net/~jmcmahon/HCMSTE.html

"A hour spent fishing adds a day to your life"