Re: questions

- --------------32A3F32180C3ACA26221A4DC

I have recently purchased the same package in red.  Only extra was side
airbags.  Just completed installation of a Panasonic CXDP601 CD Changer
which I got from Crutchfield.  You also need to order the the VWPAN97
interface from them. Total cost was around $290.  It works great.
Crutchfield's number is 800-955-3000.  They have these parts in their
catalog but not on their website.
John Kiekhaefer

Franklin Mosley wrote:

>      Hey everyone, I just bought a black 98 GLX w/cloth.  This car is
> awesome (period).  I am leaving cars off the line without a problem
> and I love it.  I have two questions that I hope someone on this
> mailing list can help me out with.  First I am looking for a few extra
> horses, and I understand one of the easiest and quickest things I can
> install is better air-intake.  I hear that this will give me between
> 5-8 HP.  I am looking for some recommendations, I also need to know if
> this would void my warranty.  My GLX came with the ten speaker Bose
> system minus the CD-Changer.  I know the car is wired for the CD and I
> see the CD controls on my radio.  My question is, what is a good
> aftermarket CD-changer that would hook-up to the stock radio? Or,
> should I go back to the dealer and have them put one in.  BTW does
> anyone know who makes the CD-changer that the dealers put in the
> cars?  Thanks P.S. Here are the cars that have watch my taillights
> fade in the distance:Honda AccordBMW 318Grand AMEclipseIntegraand the
> list keeps growing.............

- --------------32A3F32180C3ACA26221A4DC

<HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
I have recently purchased the same package in red.&nbsp; Only extra was
side airbags.&nbsp; Just completed installation of a Panasonic CXDP601
CD Changer which I got from Crutchfield.&nbsp; You also need to order the
the VWPAN97 interface from them. Total cost was around $290.&nbsp; It works
great.&nbsp; Crutchfield's number is 800-955-3000.&nbsp; They have these
parts in their catalog but not on their website.
<BR>John Kiekhaefer
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>Franklin Mosley wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
Hey everyone, I just bought a black 98 GLX w/cloth.&nbsp; This car is awesome
(period).&nbsp; I am leaving cars off the line without a problem and I
love it.&nbsp; I have two questions that I hope someone on this mailing
list can help me out with.&nbsp; First I am looking for a few extra horses,
and I understand one of the easiest and quickest things I can install is
better air-intake.&nbsp; I hear that this will give me between 5-8 HP.&nbsp;
I am looking for some recommendations, I also need to know if this would
void my warranty.&nbsp; My GLX came with the ten speaker Bose system minus
the CD-Changer.&nbsp; I know the car is wired for the CD and I see the
CD controls on my radio.&nbsp; My question is, what is a good aftermarket
CD-changer that would hook-up to the stock radio? Or, should I go back
to the dealer and have them put one in.&nbsp; BTW does anyone know who
makes the CD-changer that the dealers put in the cars?&nbsp; Thanks</FONT></FONT>&nbsp;<FONT COLOR="#000000"><FONT SIZE=-1>P.S.
Here are the cars that have watch my taillights fade in the distance:</FONT></FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>Honda
Accord</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>BMW 318</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>Grand AM</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>Eclipse</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>Integra</FONT><FONT SIZE=-1>and
the list keeps growing.............</FONT>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

- --------------32A3F32180C3ACA26221A4DC--