Replacing rear turn signals

Hey all,

Does anyone have experience with replacing the standard Jetta GL/GLS
type yellow turn signal indicators with the more sporty GLX-style
greyish ones?  Basically, I really like the look of the GLX, but I
didn't have the money to spend on one... sadness ... so I have a GL.

If anyone's done it or had it done, please let me/us know how much it
cost, what was involved, etc.

Thanks for your help!
- -matt

- ------
Matt Garland   .....   http://wso.williams.edu/~mgarland/

Biologist humor:  There are some microorganisms that exhibit
characteristics of both plants and animals.  When exposed to
light they undergo photosynthesis; and when the lights go
out, they turn into animals.  But then again, don't we all?