Want GOOD must have BAD

    So I am flying down 390 in Rochester,NY from Da' Beach(This is another
story for another time). At about 75-80 I come up on this Rice Boy Eclipse.
Electric blue with 2 silver stripes and the whole nine. I also noticed the
new exhaust. Well luck has it he wanted to race. So I put it in 3rd and took
off....up to about 95 and then 4th....I had him till 4th but somehow he just
passed me easily. I kept with him but he had clearly won this one. I didn't
feel that bad considering my tint and the 2in" drop doesn't give me any
extra power. =} But still I felt bad, like I let down Europe of something.
Oh well. Can't win them all.(Wouldn't it be cool if you could though)

Adam Lindsay
adam@mindex.com