Re: GLX prices...

- --------------26A99557D8D86B5719D4BD5A

The answer is no.
I have a 95 GLX Black with Black Leather Interior for sale with 40K
miles on it.  It has a CD Changer and BBS Wheels.  I have listed it
three weeks in a row in the Milwaukee Sunday Paper for the the following
prices $15,900, $15,400, and $14,700.  I am going to list it for $13,500
this week.  So far I have gotten zero calls.  The local VW dealer
offerered me $11,000.  They said the prices on these have recently
dropped about $2,000 because alot of the 94's have just come off lease.