Re: WETTERAUER CHIP

>HAS ANYONE HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS PARTICULAR CHIP?  I SAW AN ARTICLE
>ABOUT IT IN SPORT COMPACT CAR AND THE PUT IT IN THE NEW PASSAT..CAN YOU
>BELIEVE 40+ HP GAINS!!!!!!  I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE ON THE LIST
>HAS HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THIS CHIP FOR JETTAS.  THEIR WEB PAGE SAYS THEY
>MAKE THE CHIP FOR 97' VR6'S.  FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND IT'S A EUROPEAN
>COMPANY THAT JUS OPENED ITS MARKET IN THE US.  CHECK OUT THEIR SITE AT
>WWW.CHIP-TUNING.COM THEY ALSO MAKE CHIPS FOR AUDI AND BMW TOO.
>
>M.A.
>97' BLK ON BLK VR6

Hey Virgin, Lay off the capital letters...it is hard to read all caps and
it indicates yelling.

The Wetterauer chip is very nice, there are four others out there also
(Garret, AMS, Hoppen, TAP).  Each chip pushes the small turbo well past its
intended operating range.  Great power but severly shortens turbo life.

Brian M. Gracek			Saint Cloud, Minnesota, USA

"On the road of life"...There are 'windshields', and there are 'bugs'
		          (splat!)

		"Squeegees Wanted"