Re: [Tech VR6] Suspension

Hi,

I heard that the Bilstein Sport's are alot harsher of a ride than the HD's.
And the ad in EC says that the entire setup only lowers your car 1". I
actually would like to go 1 1/4-1/2"'s in front and stay at 1" in the rear.
Any suggestions? Did u get the setup with the HOR Technologie's for the
advertised price of $588?

Thanx for responding,
- -FlyinVR6
ICQ# 8994103
AOL IM : SwiftVR6
\X/ Real Drivers Wanted \X/

- ----------
> From: David Strope <dstrope@erols.com>
> To: jettaglx@igtc.COM
> Subject: Re: [Tech VR6] Suspension
> Date: Monday, May 11, 1998 5:45 AM
>
> I have the Autotech setup. It's been on the car about a year
> and I like it alot. I use my car as a daily driver and I don't
> find the suspension too harsh. I do believe that the shocks
> are the Bilstein Sports not the HDs and I would say that it
> lowers the car about 1 1/4 inches or so. If you want to talk
> more about it offline, e-mail me directly.
>
> Dave
> 97 GLX
>

> FlyinVR6 wrote:
> >
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Has anyone tried or have the suspension set-up that Autotech is selling
as
> > a package? They are advertising the Bilstein HD with HOR Technologie
for
> > $588. If anyone has tried this setup or can reccommend a different
setup
> > for a tighter than stock feel for a daily driver please let me know.
Also