Re: [Tech VR6] Suspension

The only reason I recommend NOT getting the AutoTech setup is that the springs
do not have a warranty.  This kind of makes me hesitant.  If you want the
trick setup, try the Shine Setup...If you want an inch lowering just cut the
springs one coil in the front and half a coil in the rear.  Being linear you
will have no problems with it...

MKR